Ways to Give & Support
Support Marquee and discover how you can play an important role in this dynamic and creative organization.
Become part of the Marquee community by joining one of these dynamic groups. In return, you will receive a variety of special benefits—and the knowledge that you are helping to foster the artistic growth of students at Marquee.
Your support helps us to provide students with financial aid, attract and retain faculty, improve our facilities, invest in technology and develop new programs. Your contributions also help provide performance activities, academic programs, student services, and community outreach. While the benefits of membership differ from category to category, all members enjoy the satisfaction of knowing that their gift provides talented students with encouragement and tangible help, which they need to pursue their dreams of excelling in the performing arts.
Whether you make a one-time donation, or show your support annually, please take a deeper look in this section and see how your support can impact today's students and our community.
Help us make Marquee the best place in the Coachella Valley for working artists to teach and students to learn!
Friends of Marquee
Memberships begin at $200
Friends of Marquee members enjoy priority ticket service by mail for many of Marquee’s concerts, as well as other productions. Members are also entitled to advance, discounted ticket purchase by mail for special Marquee events each season.
• Advance service by mail for two complimentary tickets to one performance per year.
• Advance ticket purchase by mail for special Marquee performances and debut recitals •Special pre-sale access for additional tickets to charged performances via the Marquee Box Office
• Subscription to the fall and spring Marquees’ Calendar as well as The Marquee Journal, published three times per year.
All Friend privileges plus:
• Advance service by mail for two complimentary tickets to two performances per year
(total of 2) • 25% discount at The Marquee Snack Shop.
Patron ($600) All Partner privileges plus:
• Advance service by mail for two complimentary tickets to 3 performances per year
(total of 3).
Memberships begin at $1000
Throughout the year, members are invited to a number of intimate salon events that bring them closer to the arts and artists. These exclusive opportunities are always informative, stimulating, and entertaining. Marquee Salons are often held at private residences, providing members the opportunity to meet and mingle with performing and visual artists, and to engage in lively discussions with fellow patrons, the Marquee Trustees, and community leaders.
Marquee Circle members also enjoy a wide range of personalized performance and educational benefits, including “behind-the scene” experiences tailored to their preferences.
Applause Circle ($1000)
• Invitations for two to Marquee Circle "Salon" events
• Advance service by mail for two complimentary tickets to one performance per year. * • Personalized ticket service by telephone, e-mail or mail with no service charge
• Advance ticket service for special Marquee performances, including the Marquee Autumn Gala
• Special recognition in Marquee performance programs and donor listings throughout the year •Subscription to the Members' Calendar of Events and The Marquee Journal.
Accolade Circle ($2500)
Members receive all the Applause Circle privileges, plus:
• Invitations for two to master classes not open to the general public
• 25% discount on Marquee's Twilight Arts and Music Guest Presenter Series.
Encore Circle ($5000) Members receive all the Accolade Circle privileges, plus: • Invitations for two to private receptions following special events
• Advance service by mail for two additional complimentary tickets to one performance per year. (4 total) *
• Opportunity for two to attend a dress rehearsal for a musical production
• Opportunity for two to attend a private chef prepared dinner at the President's personal residence.
Bravissimo Circle ($10,000)
Members receive all of the Encore Circle privileges, plus:
• Two additional invitations to Marquee Circle Salons
• Opportunity to observe a Marquee class in progress
• Invitation for two to Marquee's Commencement ceremonies and luncheons honoring performers & graduates
• Opportunity to name a seat in the Marquee Theater
• Personalized booking services to arrange for a performance by a Marquee student, duo,
or trio, at a private party in your home.
* Some restrictions do apply.
Memberships begin at $250
The Marquee Club is a vibrant leadership group specifically for young Coachella Valley professionals (21 – 35), who support the advancement of excellence in the arts and music. Members enjoy the opportunity to broaden their social and professional networks at special gatherings where they meet like-minded young Coachella Valley residents interested in supporting the arts and arts education.
Additionally Members will have the opportunity to meet the future music stars of the performing arts world at “behind-the-scenes” events created exclusively for the group and inspired by the musical programming at Marquee.
$250 or more
• Two tickets for an exclusive "behind-the-scenes" events (fall and spring)
• Two tickets for the members' Annual Holiday Party (December)
• Two tickets to one Marquee event performance*
• An invitation to the Autumn Gala
• Monthly e-calendar of Marquee performances and events
$500 or more
All of the $250 level privileges plus:
•Two tickets for one additional "behind-the-scenes" event (total of 2)
•Two tickets to one additional Marquee event performance (total of 2)*
•One complimentary ticket to the Marquee Autumn Gala
$1000 or more
All of the $500 level privileges plus:
• Recognition in Marquee performance programs
• Two tickets to one additional Marquee performance (total of 3)*
• Two tickets for one additional "behind-the-scenes" event (total of 3)
• Two complimentary tickets to the Marquee Autumn Gala
* Some restrictions do apply.
The Marquee Society
Recognizing Bequests and Planned Gifts
The Marquee Society was established to recognize donors who have included a bequest or other planned gift arrangement for Marqueein their long-range financial plans.
By including a charitable gift to Marquee in your financial planning, you can help perpetuate this tradition of excellence for generations to come.
Contact us to request a brochure; or for confidential information about making a bequest, charitable gift annuity, or other planned gift to Marquee, or call Alexandra C. Christensen, Director of Administration at 760.778.8000